Wednesday, January 28, 2009

unforseen complication

due to snow/ice my son's school is CLOSED today. We decide to drop my daughter at the sitter, have my son and husband drop me off (with hubby running into the clinic to sign the form for anesthesia) and then he will come back home, by which time our son's babysitter will hopefully be here.

At this point, I don't care if I have to do the whole procedure alone, I'm not postponing.

I try to call the clinic to make sure they are open, but there is no answer yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave negative comments they will be deleted.